in the life of a father and husband when a big decision must be made. Do I continue to choose the same path that leads to the same destination? Do I truly believe that things will be different if I just tweak the daily routine? Do I shun true change out of fear and out of the illusion that I am comfortable with familiarity?
This time things must be different. I have stepped up to the edge of the cliff and I am pearing at the waves below. It is time for me to finally dive into the unknown waters and release the freedom that will catapult me and my family to new heights.
It is time for me to accept help from those who love me the most. It is time to seek financial stability for my family. It is time for me to accept the realization of success that "we made it" while we were completly "on our own."
Oh how I will miss the mountains. My wife and I both express how much we will miss being the consistent hub in a place that so many of our family and friends love.
Now is the time for true change in our lives. If all goes as planned, then we will have the truck packed and be headed to Indian Trail within two short weeks. This has all happened so fast. It's been a long time since I have felt the power of making a decision resulting in true inner peace. It is the hard decision, but it is the right decision.
Lastly, I busted this shit out in like 5 minutes. Please excuse spelling and grammer errors. I do not have time to proof read. I GOTTA PACK!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You're leaving Asheville? That's so sad. Good thing Jas and I decided not to move there. That would have really been a bummer.
That's exciting Jess. I wanna know the details soon. Keep us posted.
Post a Comment